Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Workers at Baker Places: Unite and tell Jonathan Vernick to Go Fuck Himself!


Dear Baker Places Employees:
 
I wish to praise each of you for your dedication to offering shelter to the homeless, providing treatment to the mentally ill, and supporting the outcasts of our society! You are the true heroes in our society!
Because I saw how dedicated you are, I was willing to leave a rent-controlled apartment so that Baker could pay back taxes to the IRS of more than $825,000 (my share of assistance is estimated at $200,000). Since I was treated very kindly for several years, I felt confident that when I left Francis Street for Fulton Street everything would be okay.
As you know I was wrong! Your executive director, Jonathan Vernick, along with Fancher Larson played a lot of games. As noted in the November 10, 2015 post on this blog, Fancher was about to file fraud charges against Baker with the intent of defunding Baker; I refused to allow her to do so because I had no reason to have Baker defunded.
We are at a crossroads: Either you stand up to Jonathan Vernick and tell him to fuck himself or this situation could dissolve into a mess in the media. When this happens, I believe it is very possible that Baker Places, Inc. will be defunded.
So it’s very important that you continue to be superheros and stand up to Jonathan Vernick and tell him to get the fuck out! If necessary, band together with your brothers and sisters of Local 1021 SEIU and demand his removal! You have the power to do it! Join together in the “Jonathan Vernick—Go Fuck Yourself” Movement and tell Jonathan Verncik to get the fuck out!

No comments: