Monday, July 24, 2017

Continuing the Holy Fight!



July 24, 2017


As a follower of Jesus, I have not come to “impose peace upon the world but to impose conflicts: Fire, Sword, War” (Jesus— saying 16, The Gospel According to Thomas). Thus, it is my honor to continue the Holy Fight into its third year. Because Jonathan Vernick is a non-human entity (see: My Assessment of Jonathan Vernick After 2 Years for additional insights), I have no other choice but to fight this evil with the sword of righteousness. Perhaps this explains to the reader why I have told this creature to “go fuck itself.” This is the only language this creature can understand.


I fully realize that in this secularized age many will consider me crazy to claim Vernick is a demonic being. Yet, how could I honor the truth when I have abundance of proof that he is demonic? Because of the subjective nature of the accounts (and there is no way the reader could verify them in any case) the reader will have to rely upon my honor to the truth to assess my claims.


In any case, Jonathan Vernick is a world-class hypnotist who specializes in forcing people to do what he commands them to do. From what I have seen, he places a code phrase into a subject and then controls them at a later date by having that phrase repeated in his presence. Oddly, his usual code phrase is to have someone say “Jonathan Vernick.” In addition, it appears that he has taught his advanced techniques to nearly 100 disciples. These confederates form the core of his enterprise since at nearing 80 years of age he has dementia. Moreover, there appears to be about a dozen groups for whom he works on various “projects” (i.e., getting people to give the group money or otherwise do his bidding).


Without a doubt, the vast majority of educated speakers in the West will understand the above claims to be the product of a deranged mind. And had I not seen him in action on nearly a dozen occasions, I would agree with this assessment: I must be crazy! After looking carefully at the raw data I have collected over the past 2.5 years, considered multiple explanations, and attempted to apply the most parsimonious reasoning to my interpretations, I can state affirmatively: Jonathan Vernick is a non-human entity.


So this Holy Fight is not about the public corruption of public officials, the mismanagement of public funds, or the abuse of Vernick towards his employees. Instead, it is a cosmic battle between God and Satan. I proudly stand with God and honor the Truth!  I ask the reader to do one thing: Please pray that God will give me the strength to continue this Holy Fight….

No comments: