Saturday, July 23, 2016

Reader Requests Insights about the Vernick Case

Don't know if I can be of any help, I'm disabled and poor myself. Though I sometimes assist others in righting wrongs by snooping around.
Your web page could be a lot less conspiratorial, in order for people to take you seriously. You do come off as kind of a nut job. But they may also be the result of your enemies setting you up that way. Nonetheless:
If you really have a justified grievance, I strongly suggest you revise your web page(s), and your flyer.
Has anyone else contacted you, yet, as a result of your flyer? Are you getting /any/ assistance in this matter, by now?
What solid evidence can you provide that will persuade the dubious?
Do you keep records of offenses, with names, date and time or each offense, and any other documents of proof?
There will be no face-to-face meetngs between us, my work is best done anonymously.
Wishing you luck,










Below is my reply:


 


Dear Reader:


 


Thank you for sharing your insights. "One man's conspiracy, is another man's set of facts."


 
Yes, I have had many interactions with various readers via my blog and email. These include upon occasion face-to-face meetings. The problem in resolving this situation are manifold:
 


1) The San Francisco Board of Supervisors are in a position in which if they defund Baker Places, then the services in their district will be eliminated. (The taxpayers support Baker Places at $12 million per year.) This also includes the 100+ jobs which Baker Places provides; nearly all these jobs are at the working-class level with the case managers earning about $20 per hour (not including benefits).


 
2) The larger media is concerned with the writing anything which might have legal consequences. Usually, a case like mine goes through the legal process. The problem with this solution: The problem is Jonathan Vernick and the corruption he has spawned over the past 25 years and going through the courts will not resolve this situation.


 
3) At first blush, my claims do appear to be exaggerated. While I can provide evidence that financial mismanagement has occurred at Baker Places, apparently there is not enough evidence for the district attorney or the FBI to investigate; in my considered view, the FBI would find that I have understated my case. In my view, Vernick is just the tip of the iceberg as far as I suspect there are many players involved in his games.


 
As always, I am grateful for each reader who takes time to write. Your insights are helpful and if you have any specific feedback or additional steps I might take, please let me know. Thanks again for writing.


 
 
Sincerely Yours,


  

Harry Petersen



No comments: