Saturday, November 14, 2015

Jonathan Vernick--Go Fuck Yourself!


Are you tired of Jonathan Vernick's bullshit? Are you an employee of Baker Places who wants to tell "Jonathan Vernick--Go Fuck Yourself"? Are you a Jonathan Vernick hater?
If so, here's your chance to do it!
1) Contact Jonathan Vernick directly at 517-6500  and tell him it is time to get the fuck out!
2) Contact Vernick attorney, a Mike Lee, at 415-788-9000 or email: mgwlaw@aol.com and tell him his client needs to get the fuck out!
3) Share the letter which I have sent to Mike Lee which is posted below to all your family members, friends, and others via the social media.

If we unite together in the "Jonathan Vernick--Go Fuck Yourself!" Movement we can achieve together what we cannot do alone. So be part of a worthy cause and do a good deed today by telling Jonathan Vernick to go fuck himself!   


November 14, 2015

 

Dear Mr. Lee:

 

Please visit my blog at www.defundbakerplaces.blogspot.com and read the November 10, 2015 post, “Note to Jonathan Verncik: Fancher Larson Fucked You!” In this post I outline how your client signed a document which left Baker Places, Incorporated exposed to civil charges. This is sufficient grounds for his immediate resignation. I am demanding that he retire by December 31, 2015.

I also demand that Baker Places, Incorporated honor its agreement of January 27, 2015 by sending me a written contract as was agreed to on this day before three witnesses.

I will post this letter on my blog and be requesting readers to demand Jonathan Vernick’s removal from Baker.

I expect to hear from you by November 30, 2015. Failure to do so will mean I will be forced to go the media about your client’s conduct: criminal violations, civil violations, the corruption of his employees who have been made to engage in unethical and unlawful conduct, and on and on…Please advise your client to quit.

Remind your client that embezzlement, fraud, and theft of public funds involves prison.

In return for the endless distress your client has caused me, time I have had to devote to his outrageous conduct, being forced to go to the public with my case, the constant emotional turmoil your client has caused me, I respectfully request that you convey the following message to your client upon my behalf:

“Jonathan Vernick—Go Fuck Yourself!”

 

Sincerely,

 

 

Harry Petersen

 

 

No comments: